Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Iphone 3G Prices in the The Philippines



Well, it seems the Iphone 3G has a problem. It's 3G signal is a mess. According to people who have tried it, they end up using 2.5G edge more for internet connection. They are blaming it on the 3G chipset maker for the iphone which is infenion, a taiwan based memory chip maker.

Frankly speaking, I don't have an Iphone. I'm not to hyped up about it BUT I wouldn't mind having one if Globe gave me one for free :-D I think their problem with the 3G chip failing will worsen in the Philippines because even Globe themselves have problems with their 3G signals. They still lack sites for 3G so we end up using GPRS or Edge more often than expected. So if you have have a f()cked up 3G chip then you end up not having 3G at all.

Oh well, we shall see how it turn's out :-)

Here are the official Rates for the Iphone from Globe:
IPHONE PHILIPPINE RATES

If you ask me, Ill wait for the HTC Touch Pro or the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 and get an I touch if you really crave the Iphone interface :-D

No comments: