Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello World

Most likely an overused blog title but it fits my purpose for putting up this blog. I have been meaning to do so for a long time but just couldn't get the chance to do so, no time.

And the funny thing is, right now I am cramped with so many things happening in my life.

First of all, let me introduce you to my tech island.

My life is an island full of tech, ever since I got my hands on my first computer. well, it was my elder sister's computer way back when I was still in grade 5, I immediately fell in love with it. And from there, my life has been my techisland, a gadget filled adventure all throughout, a journey that I think will never end.

At this age in time, technology has something to do with everything we do, and fascinates me and encourages me to always try to find a way to integrate tech into our lives, making things easier to do, quicker to operate, and faster to finish.

This Blog will be my story of how I see the world of technology, and as most programmers know, the first words of the first tech book are "Hello World"

This Blog is dedicated to my mother, Concepcion Ongking Yu, who played a big role of molding me to be who I am today, she is right not battling the world's deadliest disease, cancer.

And also to my Dad, lets be strong, for God has his purpose for everything and as a friend once told me, Cancer is better than a heart attack, we are able to part properely, emotionally and spiritually.

To my very pregnant wife, Shieny and our daughter to be.. Reilly Summer, with all my love, this is for you.

Wow.. didnt expect my first Blog to be that Sentimental.

Things to expect from my blog:
- Lots of tech
- Bits of our lives
- Some photography maybe
- A lot of wrong grammars and spellings :-P

And of course check out these sites while you are at it:
techisland.multiply.com
www.fineupgrades.com
muzikfreakah.multiply.com

Where I hang out:
bfwgaming.com
istorya.net
umpcportal.com
xda-developers.com
avsforum.com
xtremesystem.org

Very good techsites:
tomshardware.com
anandtech.com

No comments: