Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

BSOD Shirt and the search for the Mysterious IPHONE GIRL.

After taking a short break from a another busy day and reading one of my favorite forums, www.istorya.net I stumbled upon this blog about the "iphone girl" Apparently, one person who bought an Iphone had two undeleted photos on inside his recently purchased iphone and now has created so much Hyped about it. The photo was most likely taken upon testing the goods on the production line and they forgot to delete it.

They even started a BLOG about it here:
Iphone Girl Blog



This blog updates us on some iphone goodies, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY about the IPHONE GIRL :-D

She is comfirmed to be working still at the factory that manufactures the Iphone.

Bow you may be asking, what the hell is "BSOD SHIRT" doing in the title??!!

I found this very cool shirt at the blog above I want one myself!

So I'll have it printed soon anyone want to join me? :-)

No comments: