Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photomarkr iphone Application


GeoTagged, [N10.30942, W123.89196]

I just bought photomarkr and I love the app!! Being an amateur photographer myself, I always wanted to watermark my photos taken from the IPhone and here is an App that allows you to do just so.

it's one of those apps that make you say, "why didn't I buy you the first time I got my IPhone"

Now I have some photos that I took from
The Ip4 and have watermarked already, problem is I am posting this from the my blogger app on the IPhone Which only allows for a single photo upload so I will
Upload those pictures later.

The application allows you to adjust transparency and the size and orientation of the watermark. It even supports logo watermarks too!

Let me take this time to give a shout out to my newborn baby girl Serah. She is in one of my sample photos.

Seriously, if you are a photographer, buy the app!

No comments: