Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Multitap key layout on IPhone 4


After I launched angry birds for the first time on my freshly upgraded and Jailbroken iPhone 4 os 4.1, Game center immediately asked me for my credentials, surprisingly, it used a Multitap keypad layout and no, it's not the Japanese keypad. I hope someone from cydia can hack this and actually make a Multitap keypad to replace the iPhones keyboard. I still know a lot of people who love the iPhone but haven't bought 1 just because of the keyboard.

Here's to hoping! :)

2 comments:

Roller Derby Rule of the Day said...

That's not a multi tap keyboard, its just the numeric layout. Its the same as the Phone dialer. Which sucks because I would love a T9 style keyboard for the iPhone.

Ryan Raymond Yu said...

Yes but it does represent a multitap layout but just doesn't function as one.