Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

My wife's Super Bling IPhone 4


I swear this is the most "blinged" iPhone 4 I have seen as of moment. The case was bought from amazon. I was hesitant at first to allow her to buy this case since I already bought her a Seidio Active purple Case but she insisted, and with a 8 month old baby inside her, you just can't say no lol!!! Yes, we ordered this for her about month ago, And I even ordered the Seidio one around 2 months ago even before we knew she would get an iPhone 4 lol!!!

Anyway, no regrets, she loves it. She has my switcheasy screen protector on which came with my Case while I have a Seidio screenie on mine. Both screen protectors are very similar, they allow the IPhone 4's retina display to shine while still preventing fingerprint marks and of course, the screen from getting scratched.

Can't wait to do facetime with her tomorrow when I am at the office and she is at home taking care of our newborn :)

Goodbye blackberry, her first words when she got the package.. Hehehe

Till next time! Bling on!

No comments: