Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Folders within Folders, enables Multilevel folder system for Iphone/itouch

I think this ap will be very useful, more useful than that of being able to place unlimited icons in a folder, I think that just gets too confusing.

A good example of putting this to good use would be to have A games folder, and under that you will have different categories like Action Games, Arcade Games, Puzzle Games etc..

Yes, some people are just that OC and they do have that many apps.

I am one of these people, so I am considering on getting this soon. In the meantime I have put my purchases on hold until I solve my Plants Vs Zombies issue (my original PVZ aint working right now)

For more info about this new cool ap, check this video out:


Source: Iclarified

No comments: