Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apple talks, the world listens.

Nothing compares to the way Apple makes the world Listen. Just a few ours ago, Steve Jobs took the stage for another breath taking key note presentation.

So far here is what I have heard!
- IOS 4.1 gets announced
- Ipod Nano gets IOS in it
- IPod Shuffle gets dedicated buttons
- IPad will get and OS update within the year
- IPod Classic lives on!
- Itouch = IPhone 4G without the phone function, Yes, retina display, camera, HD recording, and most importantly, FACETIME!!!
- New airplay function to support printing and playing audio wirelessly
- New apple TV
- New speakers to support airplay
- Apple demonstrates IOS 4.2
- ITunes 10 will get released within the day I think
- Apple goes gaming+social networking

So far, that is what I have read. I assure you, I will be buying an iPod touch for my wife very soon to replace her 2nd gen. I wish they announced a little
Hint about new Ipad's for next
Year but they didn't, but it's alright, these new iPad touches will take the world by storm and by Christmas, everyone will want one.

No comments: