Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Jailbreak for Iphone 4, Iphone 3GS, Iphone 3G, Iphone 2G and Ipad with Iphone OS4.01 now released!!

The moment so many people have been waiting for, including me.  The bad thing for me is I am in the province and my internet connection is so Slow both 3G and Hotel Wifi. So as I am writing this Blog I have not finished my Jailbreak too.
 
Anyway, there are three simple steps:
1.) On your device, go to safari and visit www.jailbreakme.com
2.) Follow instructions (Slide to Jailbreak) then wait till it finishes downloading
3.) After it downloads, it will automatically install, check your springboard for CYDIA ap.

You are done!

VISIT iclarified for complete instructions.

Update:
Success!!!!!! My iphone 3GS OS 4.0.1 is now officially Jailbroken! w00t w00t!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir, is it jailbreakme.com not jailbreak.com ?

Anonymous said...

jailbreakme.com