Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Iphone 5 and Ipad 7" Rumor

I heard from a friend last night that there is a rumor going around and I just had to check it out myself, As the article says, i think it is very plausible! Please read on
Here:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20012632-1.html

Now will his alarm all Ip4 users (including me since I ordered one already) j dont think so, most likely the iP 5 will just be a quick fix, relocating the antena to another location on the phone far from reach of our hands/palms/fingers :) I hope.. :)

I also feel that aside from gap, the iphone 4 already has good hardware, and software improvements in the future will be more welcome, I mean I wouldnt upgrade to Iphone 5 if it only had a better camera or louder speakers..
Unless they make it with a slide out qwerty, that would just be perfect and I would shift without a second a thought.

Thanks for reading guys!

1 comment:

Steph_Boog said...

although I am a Microsoft supporter, nice blog. ;-)