Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Iphone+Facebook Ap+Vonage Ap= Free Calls to all your friends with Iphone or Itouch

Iphone+Facebook Ap+Vonage Ap= Free Calls to all your friends with Iphone or Itouch(with headset attached)

Vonage is the first VOIP service that I found about that doesn't need a PC to work. It's a device you plug in directly yo your router and then you connect a landline to it.

Now, they have enabled a new type of service that allows you to do just what I have said on the title.  This is a breakthrough application.

I mean probably only less than 10% of my friends don't have Facebook, the 90% are right at it everyday.  What better way than to be able to call you friends directly rather than type him a message right? No phone numbers necessary. Thanks to Nelson Uy for the update.  I will do a live test soon, in the meantime, enjoy this video:

No comments: