Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BAB- Back and Busy

Well, here I am, back and busy. While my mom, our angel, passed away, my wife got hospitalized.

My brain went on a roller coaster ride really.. I swear, I have never been so stressed out in my life. Non the less, I am back.

WARNING: DO NOT EAT AT MANA STK AT SUTUKIL Lapu Lapus Monument in Mactan Island (Near Shang Rila).

I have yet to call up the owners. My wife, 7 months pregnant got infected with a gram-neg bacteria. An Intestinal Bacteria. She Had LBM, then on the next day, she had serious chills with her fever going up to 39+. We immediately admitted her to Cebu Doctors, a day after she had Anemia, her hemoglobin count was dropping fast. 9.0, down to 8 then down to 7.. all the doctors were scared, they ran all kinds of tests on her, and imagine her being pregnant with out first baby and my I could not go to my mom's wake :-( They searched for signs of internal bleeding, but non was found. We were in the hospital for almost about two weeks. The Bacteria was so strong that it caused all of these. Good thing the baby was not affected. All her ultra sound showed that she was ok and everything was normal. I know for sure that my Mom was there protecting her.

My Aunt and her Son from the US also got sick with LBM accompanied by Nausea. They ate there together at the restaurant. Apparently, it was because of a seaweed called "Lato" which only the three of them ate.

I tell you they are going to get a taste of ME. A REALLY BAD TASTE OF ME.


I wonder if I can sue them? Sigh..

My wife now has to have complete bed rest until she gives birth..

That is it for now.. Remember DONT EAT AT MANA STK SUTUKIL.

No comments: