Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Android Froyo 2.2 VS IOS4 or Iphone VS HTC Nexus One

 
I was doing some research this morning to determine which is a worth device to replace my Iphone 3GS. and I found this, mite be of help to others who are in the same boat as I am.

You better check this Video, looks now I am also really leaning toward the android.

One of the factors that keeps me stuck to the iphone is the multitouch smoothness and of course, browsing, the browser just allows for a more pleasant experience, speed is of course the key, but I guess not anymore, not WITH Froyo having flash running and having few secs delay only over the safari with no flash support on the Iphone.

The things I hate the most on the Iphone are Contact management + Sync to one PC with itunes, they just suck.


I will probably end up with an ANDROID+Itouch or ANDROID+Ipad., PROBABLY but not definitely.

Enjoy!

http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/07/froyo-versus-ios-4-the-browser-showdown-video/

No comments: