Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Ainol 3.5" Customized Earphone Antenna for FM Transmitter


Hey Guys, well if this wont work I plan to get this one tom:

Image

http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/03/fm_antenna.htm

This is where I got the idea from first seeing it at www.mp4nation.com

The dangling headphone just looks bad so I came up with this idea, I made this tonight and will test it on my car tomorrow morning.

If it works I will post photos of the process. It looks kinda ugly, I plan to wrap it in rubber tape to make it look better if it works. The goal here is not to buy anything anymore OR spend as little as possible.

Instead of using an old headphone, I found a spare 3.5" jack to RCA. This would be cheaper to use/cut.

Materials Used:
1.) Old 3.5" to RCA Stereo Cable (you may use any old headphones as well)
2.) Paperclip
3.) Scissors
4.) Your Finger to bend the clip (lol, this is the hardest part as it require you to bring out the artist in you)

Here is how the Finish product looked like:

UPDATE:

It Works!!!! Will post guide photos later.

Update here are the Guide photos:







 Its better to have the antenna face down than face up because the radio is at the bottom.  The pictures should speak for itself but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

1 comment:

Ryan Raymond Yu said...

No problem, thanks for leaving a comment sir! :-)