Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I broke my Iphone Tunewear Belt Clip

Photobucket
I just broke my two week old case :-( Good thing this case has a case+beltclip system which means I still have a case. I broke the clip off the case while trying out some Sofa's at Mandaue Foam. It got caught on arm rest and the clip just snapped.
Photobucket

I had the case in Portait mode on my waste because if I rotate it in landscape, the iphone could easily be pushed out with just a slight accidental nudge from the butt. I guess the lanscape mode was really more for just laying it on the table and converting the whole clip system into a stand to watch your favorite movies or photos.


I loved this case/belt clip combo though. Damn.

I can still use the belt clip system as permanent table stand at the office though.
Photobucket

My Only hope is my Seidio Case, which I know has one of the most solid belt clips out there, tried and tested with my Seido+Innocase system for my HTC Touch Pro.

Here is a photo of the Seidio Case + Innocase Beltclip.


Seidio Website


What I am hoping for is that the tunewear case will fit on the seidio Belt clip as I prefer it over the clip so when I get to the office I can easily witch from the Seidio innocase and my cripple Tunewear deskstand.

Still: It is a sad day for me. First my Icooly Case/stand/Belt Clip, after I broke the clip the case was useless, now this, 2 WEEKS OLD!! The Only thing I bought it Singapore for me.

Photobucket