Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

IPAD Mockery- and sow it begins

Let me start with my own local script:

TITLE: Cebuano Buying an "IPOD" or an "IPAD" (we weren't really sure)

CEBUANO BUYER: "Sir can I ples buy an I-fad",

APPLE SALESMAN: "Ipod or Ipad"

CEBUANO BUYER" "IFAD- SIR, how many kinds do you hab arawn her?

APPLE SALESMAN:"Well we have the Ipod classics and the latest one, the
IPAD"

CEBUANO BUYER:" What?!? You hab di IFAD CLASSICS and the IFAD?? Boang maning mga ta...whana, palit nalang kog EM-FI-TRI Flayer sa lain uy KA LITSI BAH!!"


Hitlers Take:


Steve Jobs Take:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

apple is running out of ideas(?)

ipad is just pathetic in my opinion and doesn't stand a chance against HP's slate. whatever excuse they use, this has got to be the biggest disappointment of this year.

Ryan Raymond Yu said...

What a way to start the year for Apple huh? I hope the IPhone 4G wont be a disappointment too.