Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

HTC Touch Pro 2


How I wish I could have done this review myself, well, when this will be available in the Philippines, I will surely review it. In the meantime here are a couple of videos that will just make you drool over this device.

Thank's to pocketnow.com for these videos.


Pocketnow.com's Unboxing:


Pocketnow.com's Hardware Tour


Pocketnow.com's Software Tour



My short take upon seeing these videos
- I know that start menu of the touch pro 2 would still take a lot of getting use too but hey, there is always this free application called QUICKMENU which I find will give me an even better user experience. I always have it on my HTC TOUCH DUAL.


-The Screen size is a definite plus for me. In fact, before the HTC Touch Pro 2, my eye was set on the HTC TOUCH HD. There was even rumor they would call the HTC Touch Pro 2 as the HTC TOUCH HD 2 instead.

-They Definitely also improved speed on both phone operation and touch maneuvering which brings it to almost the same level as the iphone.

-I think right now this is just the ultimate Windows Mobile Device out there and nothing can compare to it. Can't wait to have my hands on one!

No comments: