Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Deciding between Touch Pro 2 and the Iphone.

Right now the iphone is loosing because
- 3.0 aint out yet which solves a lot of things the current iphone has like cut and paste!
- no turn by turn GPS (which will also be solved by 3.0)
- if something goes wrong with the software, I have to take it to apple, I cant re-flash it myself.
- Apple is just too exclusive, kinda like why I hated winmo years ago and why I loved PALM instead.


WinMo is winning because
- It's winmo- tons of aps online for free
- It's winmo- you can flash the ROM anytime and change the look of it making you feel you have a new phone all the time.
- I can fix the software myself if something goes wrong with it.
- Allows me to backup everything via memory card. This fail-safe option is just life saving sometimes.

Oh well, it all depends on Globe Telecom. I already texted my agent if she could get the touch pro 2 for me,if she can't, then iphone it is.

I am on a gadget lust mode now.

No comments: