Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Luxa2 F2 in ear Magnetic Headset


GeoTagged, [N25.07839, W121.55964]

Luxa2 is a division of Theremaltake. They arein charge of making premium and classy accessories for Apple products. I would like to thank Luxa2 for having faith in Techisland.

I have shot the unboxing video of this product already right here in our hotel. Bus to airport is still at 10pm so lotsa' time. In fact, I also shot an unboxing video of the Luxa2 H7 Duramount IPad Carmount kit since the box was too bulky, I flattened it for packing :). I will be testing these super cool in ear magnetic earbuds on the flight home. Watch out for the full review soon!

Btw, check out me new old school iPhone 4 case, Love it!!!!

Later!

Again, thanks Luxa2 :)

1 comment:

jrtelebangco said...

I Love iPhone too. Badly can't afford :(