Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

DSLR+Iphone Concept = WVIL. The Camera of the Future.


Last year before the Iphone 4 came out, I already pictured the future of the DSLR to have iPhone like type interface allowing you to take a HighRes RAW photo, edit it on the fly on the device and share it instantly with 3G connection.

Recently, I have been finding myself leaving my DSLR and taking more photos with my iPhone always wishing that I could take DSLR quality like photos, but since I can't, I still end up with the iPhone since it is more convenient to bring around.

It looks like a device with this concept is already in the making.  Thanks to Jan Rodriguez for the heads up.

Oh and ahhhh:

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!

Read more about it here:
http://www.artefactgroup.com/wvil/

Check out the actual video here:

Camera Futura (WVIL) from Dos Rios on Vimeo.

No comments: