Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Whistle Phone iPhone/iPad/itouch App,. Call US Numbers for free.

Whistle With Push

This Kinda works like MAGIC JACK but for your iDevice.

When you register, you will be assigned your permanent "US NUMBER" and will be able to call US Landlines and Mobile Numbers for FREE!

Another great function is it supports teleconferencing, so you can call another number at the same time and talk together, if I am not mistaken it works up to 3 numbers but I haven't tested this yet.

You do get a short VOICE commercial before the call connect's which I think is a small price to pay for the convenience you get.

It work's only on a WIFI connection but if you are Jailbroken, you can make call's with 3G.


For more information Check here:
http://www.whistlephone.com/

Thanks to Mr Levie Lim for the headsup on this App :-)

2 comments:

free teleconfrencing said...

I just found your web site for the first time and I think it is marvelous — an extremely valuable, well written and well presented. I learned a lot. I just added you to my favorites and will be back.

Ryan Raymond Yu said...

Your welcome :) Thanks! :)